Partnership between Estonia and Donor States
Partners in projects can apply for seed-money
Seed-money is available for planned projects under NGO Fund of the EEA Grants which are initiated in cooperation with partners from donor states – Norway, Island and Liechtenstein. Seed-money is a dedicated support for fostering bilateral cooperation and for preparing well-planned cooperation projects. Seed-money could be applied for organising meetings and seminars with partners or participating in meetings, workshops or network activities organised by partners.
Criteria for granting seed-money:
- applicant and partner(s) from donor states have agreed on cooperation for project development;
- applicant and its partner(a) are eligible for support from the NGO Fund;
- the planned project contributes to the programme’s objective and expected outcomes;
- partner(s) is/are carefully selected and their participation in the project is justified;
- all partners have an active role in planning and implementing the project;
- activities to be covered for preparing the project are justified;
- expenses for which the seed-money is applied for are reasonable and justified.
Seed money is granted for:
- organising meetings, seminars and workshops with partners for project development;
- participating in meetings, seminars, workshops or conferences oganised by partners and justified for project development.
Eligible applicants are non-governmental public benefit organisations established as a legal entity in Estonia, independent of local, regional and central government, political parties and commercial organisations.
Expenses to be covered could include: travel expenses, subsistence allowances, accommodation, seminar facilities.
The maximum amount of support is 1000 EUR per project, which may cover the costs of planned activities up to 100%.
Seed-money can be applied once for each project.
Application forms and conditions for applying are available at the http://oef.org.ee/teoksil/norra/partnerlus-norra-islandi-liechtensteiniga/starditoetus/ (Estonian)
The filled and digitally signed applications can be submitted electronically by email to email@example.com by 23th September 2013.
Search for partners?
OEF helps in facilitating contacts between Estonian NGOs and Donor States entities. If you are looking for cooperation with an Estonian NGO, please send a brief description of the profile of the organization you are looking for and your expectations to the cooperation by e-mail to Katrin Enno: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Estonia Foundation
Estonia pst. 5a
Phone: +372 615 5700